Maintenance in Ashland, KY
Have we told you about the Air Supreme Heating and Air Club? Well, if you’re looking for lower installation and repair costs, thorough assessments, and peace of mind, then you’d better listen closely! Our membership maintenance program is designed to keep homeowners in the loop and provide the best service to your HVAC systems possible. From yearly checkups, to discounted repairs, and even more affordable installations, we want the process of keeping your HVAC system performing its best to be easy.
So take a look below at the different levels of service we offer! Don’t forget that our team is thoroughly background checked, and we offer a wide variety of guarantees as well, so you’re really getting what you pay for when you sign up for maintenance with us.
Call the team here at Air Supreme Heating and Air Conditioning for thorough maintenance and peace of mind you deserve.
When having a tune-up performed on your HVAC system, you can expect the following:
- Changing a customer-supplied filter
- 10% off all new installations of units
- 0% interest available on repairs and new units
- Oiling all motors
- Cleaning blower wheels
- Checking refrigerant pressure
- Checking condenser coils
- Checking compressor and motor amps and voltage
- Checking air pressures
- Cleaning drains out
- Calibrating thermostats
- Checking defrost cycles
- Performing a complete check of the unit to verify accurate performance.
Depending on the systems you have and the service you require, we offer several different plans. Take a look at each one and see which could benefit you the most!
- Silver Membership. Two service visits a year, 15% off all repairs, no diagnostic fees, same day service if notified before 2 pm, lifetime warranty on all repairs*- excluding compressors, temporary AC or heat provided at no charge if parts need to be ordered, no overtime charge, and a coupon book.
- Platinum Membership. Four service visits a year, 15% off all repairs, no diagnostic fees, same day service if notified before 2 pm, lifetime warranty on repairs* - excluding compressors, temporary AC or heat provided at no charge if parts need to be ordered, no overtime charge, and a coupon book.
*Club Membership required - must be maintained to keep lifetime repair warranty active.