Fall is on its way to Flatwoods but that doesn’t mean that now is the time to let your air conditioner fall into disrepair. If you do that, you’ll only be ensuring that the beginning of the next summer season is far more stressful than it needs to be. This is especially true if your system is ready to retire.
If you need a new air conditioner in your home, it means you’ll need a professional technician to perform the air conditioning installation in Flatwoods, KY. Use the questions we’ve listed below to help you choose what system will suit your comfort needs best.
5 Questions to USe When Choosing Your Next Air Conditioner
Choosing a good AC system is important to keeping your home cool and comfortable this summer and beyond. If you are in the market for a new AC system, make sure to review these questions to help you narrow down some of your options.
- Do I want to use ductwork? Let’s say you have ducts in your home already. Do you want to continue using those ducts? If not, you may want to consider a ductless heat pump. If you’d prefer a ducted system though you can choose from a central AC or a heat pump.
- What am I looking for with my cooling options? Are you looking to keep your entire home at an even temperature? Or are you looking to enjoy the option of cooling one or two rooms as needed? Heat pumps offer the ability to run one or two air handlers at a time or all of them at once. Central AC units are known for providing reliable even cooling.
- Am I looking for a particular brand? Do you know about any air conditioner brands that you want to have in your home? If so, make sure to keep that preference in mind. We work with the Amana brand of systems because we know them to be some of the best on the market.
- What are my spacing needs? How much space do you have available to you for your air conditioning system? This is an important factor when choosing your system. If you are looking to gain a little extra space in your home, you may want to consider a heat pump or ductless heat pump as they take up less space than a central system.
- How energy efficient do I want my AC unit to be? You want an energy-efficient air conditioner—efficiency is the name of the game these days. When you are selecting your next unit, make sure to check the SEER rating and ensure it will be as efficient as you need it to be.
Are you ready to have your next air conditioner installed into your home? If so, you must have a professional technician be the one to do the job. Whatever system you choose, work with the team at Air Supreme Heating and Air Conditioning
Contact Air Supreme Heating and Air Conditioning to get started. We are Your HVAC experts in Flatwoods, KY.